Hi Teams, Good afternoon
I have several issues, when using custom post (ACF) with Generatepress
I am using ACF to create custom post including custom post archive page
1) And now i want to remove this title, without removing category name
2) The custom archive page does not follow theme’s default settings, for example: in the customizer I use 3 columns for blog posts, but on this custom archive page it still displays 1 column. How do I make the custom archive page follow the default theme settings.
Thank you in advanced
1. Create a Block Element – Page Hero for those pages. Reference: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/block-element-page-hero/
2. You’ll need this snippet: https://docs.generatepress.com/article/using-columns-in-the-blog/#adding-columns-to-your-custom-post-type
thank you, is there anything to be replace on the php snippet?
Yes, you need to replace
CPT_SLUGwith the slug of your CPT.
Thank you Fernando for your help
now everything is working as I expected
You’re welcome, Riswan!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.